Custom Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Services
Aardvark Electric offers comprehensive interior and exterior lighting options for your home or business. Lighting is our specialty.
We can repair, replace, and install any kind of lighting fixture, including:
- Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Chandelier Lighting
- Surface Lighting
- Pendant Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Wall-Mounted Lighting
- Suspended Lighting
- Wall Sconce
- Cable Lights
- Security Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
When we come up with an interior lighting design, we think in terms of three layers:
- Ambient Lighting – general lighting from electrical and natural light.
- Task Lighting – close-range lighting to perform a task, such as writing, cooking, and sewing.
- Accent Lighting – highlights or accentuates an object or area for aesthetic focus.
Our master electricians can handle the toughest interior lighting problems. Schedule an appointment with Aardvark Electric to learn more about your interior lighting options.
With professional interior lighting design and installation, you will enjoy more use of your rooms, cost-saving lighting, and a more seamless and beautiful home.
Our lighting experts have been providing Atlanta residents beautiful, functional lighting options for decades. When you want your customer-focused lighting design and installation, trust the team at Aardvark Electric.
Atlanta residents who need to add lighting to their property should contact the master electricians at Aardvark Electric.
Landscape lighting, also known as outdoor lighting, is a tough and technical job best left to the professionals.
Security and Outdoor Lighting
Add safety and functionality to the exterior of your house with expert design, installation, repair and maintenance from the experts at Aardvark Electric.
We do all types of outdoor lighting to fit your needs. Having proper lighting levels on your driveway and around your house is important to ensure your safety and security. Whether you want just enough light to safely get in and out of your house, you want security lighting around your house or you want to light up an area to use at night, we can design a lighting system to meet your needs. We use top quality LED lights for years of trouble free use. We have the expertise and the equipment to get your project done.
Do you have exterior flood or motion lights that are up high or in hard to reach places and no longer working? We can replace them with long life LED fixtures to eliminate bulb changes and restore your peace of mind.
Contact us today to get started on your lighting project.
- New lighting projects
- LED Flood lights
- Exterior home light maintenance and repair
- Lighting upgrades and LED retrofits
Contact Aardvark Electric today to get started on your exterior lighting project.
LED Lighting Upgrades
With all the advancement in LED technology, LED lighting upgrades can be a great way to save money on energy costs, reduce maintenance costs and improve your lighting. Contact us to learn about energy-efficient lighting options.
Professional Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Installation
When you schedule an appointment with Aardvark Electric, you will enjoy expert service backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Save precious time and money by working with our lighting experts.
Here is what you can expect from our lighting installation process:
- Consultation – In most cases, a highly trained, uniformed electrician will visit your home on the same day you call. This is when we learn about all your goals and concerns. Whether indoor or outdoor lighting is needed, we can help!
- Design – After listening to everything you have to say, we’ll get to work designing a visually appealing and effective lighting system. We’ll walk you through all of the steps so you know exactly what you are getting and how it will look.
- Approval – Once we’ve drawn up a design and answered all your questions, we need your approval for the final design before we get to work.
- Installation – The last part involves the actual installation. We’ll make sure your indoor and/or outdoor lights are installed exactly as planned and discussed.
And as always, we back all of our expert electrical work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can remain confident that you are getting the quality and service you expect.
Get everything you need for your next lighting project all in one place. We can handle even the most complex and demanding lighting projects. Contact us today to learn more about your indoor and outdoor lighting options.